Building Permits

Effective January 1, 2022, any new residential or commercial construction, or structural alterations to buildings now require a building permit and shall be inspected by the RM’s building officials.
Farms buildings that DO NOT have sleeping quarters remain exempt from a building permit and inspection.
Development Applications are required under the RM’s Zoning Bylaw. ALL construction in the RM requires a Development Application. A Development Application must be approved before a building permit can be issued or construction can begin.
Please contact the RM office for application forms and if you have any questions.